A warm and stimulating scalp massage can not only be relaxing & soothing, but when done regularly, like once or twice a week, will give tremendous benefits for both scalp and hair.
1. Scalp massage helps conditions and lubricates to prevent flakes anddry scalp without the use of harsh chemical shampoos.
2. Scalp massage improves blood circulation in the head and neck area. Stress can tighten scalp and impedes circulation and hair growth.
3. It helps relax the scalp and increase suppleness.
4. Scalp massage fortifies the rootsof the hair and nurtures the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
5. Scalp massage promotes hair manageability, making the hair softer and smoother.
6. Scalp massage distributes the natural oils of the hair, increasing shine, luster and vibrancy.
7. Scalp massage helps protect the hair from the damaging effects of the sun and the unforgiving weather by making the hair more resilient.
8. Scalp massage reinvigorates dry, damaged hair and prevents excessive brittleness and split-ends.
9. The massage helps relax the muscles in the neck area.
10. The hair and scalp massage can help promote sound sleepat night.
Performing a hair care regimen that keeps hair clean, conditioned and moisturized helps to ensure that hair grows out strong and healthy. Adding a scalp massage to a hair care regimen stimulates the scalp, improves circulation and reduces stress. Those looking to promote hair growth should consider performing scalp massages regularly.
Suffering from hair loss? Call us to find out how a consultation can help find the right solution for you. To book an appointment or for more details, call us at 04-335 3336 or visit the website, www.vivanditrichology.com