Non-Surgical Hair Replacement Consultation
At Vivandi Trichology Center, we offer non-invasive, non-surgical hair restoration solutions for both men and women.
With VTC non-surgical hair loss replacement, you can walk away with a new head of hair that looks, feels, and acts like your own hair used to in less than a day. It’s the non-surgical solution to looking great again and getting the confidence of having a full head of healthy-looking hair.
Our hair systems look natural from any angle and you can have the hairstyle you have always wanted. The systems are fully undetectable exposing what people will think is your scalp.
Unlike wigs or toupees, our hair replacement systems do not blow off in the wind, and allows you to swim, go to the gym, skydive or undertake any number of physical activities (with no-one being any the wiser.
Book Your Free Consultation
Book an Appointment
- Click here to book your initialfree of cost consultation with us.
- A member of our hairreplacement team will contact you to provide you with brief information on our hair replacement solutionsincluding the prices, some details about the procedure and what you can expect before your visit.
- On the day of your appointment, you will be greeted by our reception team and request to fill in a form with a few relevant questions about your hair situation.
- Share details regarding your situation, your lifestyle, personal style and the outcome you wish to achieve with our consultant
- Checkout the range of hair systems, Its features and benefits. You could also feel the system & understand the hair integration procedure better.
- Discuss all the concerns or uncertainties you might have with our consultant. Complete a checklist to make sure there is nothing left unsaid.
MAKING A DECISION
- The consultant will discuss with you the differences between a customized order or a semi-customized hair unit based on which you could make a decision.
- Based on your selection, all of your specifications such as hair color, length.
- density will be noted and accurate measurements for the plastic mold will be taken.
- All other crucial details such as the method of bonding, the adhesive to use and the frequency of visit formaintenance will be discussed with you
Our consultations are no-obligation, so if you think that you require more time to think it through, it isabsolutely fine and you are more than welcome to contact and visit us again as many times as you need,before you make your final decision, at no extra cost.
Fitting the hair system – We have experienced & highly trained hair replacement technicians to fit your hair systems and cut your existing hair and blend it with your new hair system to make it undetectable to sight and touch. We apply the hair system semi-permanently to your scalp using a medical grade adhesive and toxin free bond which holds the hair system in place comfortably and securely.
We will provide you with basic training & after care to look after your hair systems so that you don’t have to incur additional cost to correct minor issues with your system. The whole procedure is pain free, non-surgical and takes less than 2 hours to finish.
Periodical servicing of hair systems – In order to maintain the natural look of your system, periodical servicing of your system will be required every 3-4 weeks. We will remove it, clean it, cut your natural hair to blend with the system and re-fix it.
After care & life span – We have accessories & hair care products essential to style your hair and maintain your hair system at home. The life expectancy of a hair system is anywhere from 3-7 months. The durability is determined by a number of factors like the product specifications, base material, maintenance of the system and lifestyle of the wearer.