For many people, non-surgical options are the suitable choice to help them regain a full head of hair. While some people are not candidates for surgery, some people are simply not prepared to take the surgical route for a number of reasons.
Whatever the cause or stage of your hair loss is, whether it is mild or advanced, a custom non-surgical hair replacement is a wonderful option to meet your individual needs. Non-surgical hair replacement allow you to enjoy a natural looking, full head of hair without compromising your active lifestyle, emptying your pockets or having to go under the knife. Men and women can decide exactly how much hair they want to replace and choose the style how they want it.
But the question remains, who are the right candidates for non-surgical hair replacement?
• Non-surgical applications are beneficial to those who are in a severe degree of baldness that do not have existing healthy hair growth at the back and sides of the head to serve as donor areas.
• Non-surgical hair replacement is an ideal solution for those who have tried topical hair loss treatments without success.
• Men or women who are looking for an instant solution to cover extensive baldnesswhere hair transplant is not an alternative.
• Patients who are suffering from alopecia areata. Alopecia areata is a common autoimmune disorder that often results in unpredictable hair loss. It occurs when your immune system erroneously attacks hair follicles, which is where hair growth begins.
• For cancer patients who are on chemotherapy and have lost hair due to it.
At Vivandi Trichology Center, we offer hassle-free and stress-free non-surgical hair restoration techniques that look and feel natural, just like your own hair.
Schedule a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL consultation with our team of hair replacement experts and rediscover the radiant confidence you once had with a full head of hair.