VIVANDI TRICHOLOGY CENTER IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In light of the ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, VIVANDI Trichology Center is closely monitoring the current situation and are committed to taking appropriate steps to navigate this challenging time. As a client-facing business, we are treating the current outbreak of Covid-19 in a serious but rational way.
The health and well being of all clients and staff continue to be our top priority, hence, we are doubling our efforts to minimize any risk and prevent further spread of the virus. We have adjusted some of our existing practices in the center in order to protect you, our staff, and keep the business operating as best as possible.
Our business will remain open unless otherwise directed by the authorities but have increased stricter hygiene measures in the center which include the following:
- Throughout and at the beginning and end of each day, we are disinfecting surfaces, door handles, sections, basins, the card machine and in between every client we are sanitizing & sterilizing used tools.
- The center is cleaned regularly and daily, with a deep cleaning every evening. We will continue sanitizing the center to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on all common touch points.
- Hand sanitizer is available for clients and our team.
- Our technicians and reception will wear mask all throughout their shift.
- All stations and seats are wiped down before & after each client with a disinfectant and antibacterial spray.
We kindly request that if you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit for when you are feeling better for the safety of our team and other customers.
Call us on +9714-335 3336 / WhatsApp 050-928 8748 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book in with us, alter an upcoming appointment or have any questions about your appointment.
Together, let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and well being. We thank you for your continued support.